- Springway is the controller for the processing of your personal data.
- Springway processes your personal data for the technical and functional management and analysis of the Website.
- For the purpose contained in point 4 we process technical data such as the IP address of your computer, the sites of our Website you visit, the internet browser you are using, previous/subsequent Website you visit and the duration of a visit or session.
- We retain technical data for a maximum period of 3 years for this purpose.
- When you contact Springway using our contact form, email address (email@example.com), phone numbers (+31 307370730) or sign up form we process your personal data for the purpose of replying to your inquiries.
- For the purpose contained in point 7, Springway processes your name, contact details, your correspondence with Futureteaming about your inquiries and all other personal data you provide to us and which are necessary to answer your inquiries.
- It’s not determined when data contained in point 8 will be deleted.
- Springway does not share your personal data with third parties, except when required by law.
- Springway is allowed to use personal data that is collected by the use of Springway sources.
- Your personal data will be treated confidentially and Springway takes appropriate technical and organisational security measures against its loss or unlawful processing.You are entitled at any time to request access, correction or removal of your personal data processed by Springway. Please send your request and other questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.